It has been said that faith is substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1) It is further stated for what is hope if you can see it? (Rom 8:24) In order to walk in a spirit of hope once you’ve prayed on whatever it is, you should walk in a spirit of thankfulness. You should from that point on PRAISE HIM IN ADVANCE! You ask what am I praising God for? You are praising Him for answering your prayer/your requests!
· If you really believe that all the promises of God as yea and amen through Christ Jesus. (2 Cor 1:20)
· If you believe that no good thing will God withhold from those who walk upright. (Ps. 84:11)
· If you believe that God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory. (Phi 4:19)
· If you believe that if you concern yourself with the things of God that He will concern Himself with your things. (Matt 6:33)
· If you believe that if you delight in the Lord that He will give you the desires of your heart (Ps. 37:4)
· If you believe that you should be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer (general) and supplication (specific) with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:6-7)
If you believe all of the above then you need to shout now!! Thank God Now!! For the great things that will manifest in your life. Why manifest Angela? I am glad you asked. Manifest is the evidence that you get to see when the prayer becomes a visible reality. When Daniel prayed to God and subsequently went on a fast desiring a word from God. The account goes that the Archangel Michael come to him on the 21 day but stated he was held back by Satan, he had his answer 3 days into his fast. The moment that your prayer is sealed with an “AMEN” it’s been answered and the outcome assured it just hasn’t necessarily been made visible in the natural yet.
We are given some conditions for our prayers being answered, I pray that you pray in this spirit:
· When we pray if we believe it we shall receive it (Mark 11:24)
· Without faith it is impossible to please God, we must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Heb 11:6)
· We are not to ask remiss. (James 4:1-4 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members? You lust and do not have. You murder and covet (jealousy desiring things that belong to another) and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.)
o Meaning: asking for the wrong reason
§ I want to pay her/him back (Revenge)
§ Pray for something that will hurt someone else
· We should be concerning ourselves with the things of God (Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and your basic needs (food, shelter, and clothing) will be taken care Matt 6:33) Remember when Solomon was asked what did he want God to do for him he asked for wisdom to judge his people rightly. He could have asked for anything in the world, but because his heart was for doing right by God, God blessed him innumerably.
· We must ask within the will of God (Jesus said not my will but thy will be done before he was turned over for crucifixion.) We must be willing to accept God’s final answer knowing that whatever His decision it is WELL WITH OUR SOUL!! Don’t get me wrong -- shout now that you’ve received it!! Being humble enough like the three Hebrew boys who were put in the fiery furnace when asked where is your God? They stated confidently our God is able to save us and if He decides not to we’ll still praise Him!!
So go ahead Praise God in ADVANCE for the marvelous things He is doing for you and on your behalf!! Because our God is truly an awesome God and He lives and He reigns!! It’s because of that reality that I can face tomorrow!!
So I am going to Praise You oh Lord in Advance!!!
Post a Comment